Sunday, December 6, 2009

number plate obsession.

I must say i've been obsessing over number plates. i don't know when it started or how exactly - but its been years since i did.
iv always tried to get an 8 out of the numbers. unless the number plate has an 8 already like 1987(the year i was born)! if not - i would add, subtract, multiply,divide to somehow get an 8. why 8? i dont know. its not even my favorite number. 5 is.

my newest search is to find my atm pin number on a number plate. hopefully id find it on a nice car, not on an auto =) and take a picture. iv made shakey help me with my search too. sometimes its like he is more into it than i am. haha.

BLOG EDIT on Jan 20th

This vacation: on the drive back home from the farm. This bolero had the number plate ml 01 1987. that is may 1st 1987 (My BIRTHDAY). awesome noh?! but sadly this was the best picture we could get.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog u got here... i've got the same obsession abt 1987 no. plates :) same yr i was born too.! following u.... do follow us if u can....
    love, tse.

    ReplyDelete

Followers