Friday, September 11, 2009

Walk Man.


i dont know why i named it that.

anyway - i was walkin home and i was carrying alot of things.
my bag, my laptop, some shopping i had done.

and was complaining bout how heavy things were and wishing i had another bag or another hand.
when i noticed - the man walking infront of me - with headphones on - had only One arm.

he looked happy with no worries.

i felt like a jerk. what irony.
what a way to make me realize how fortunate i am.

(the illustration was taken from this site http://rogerestesdesign.com/ . i was in a hurry and didnt draw one myself)

3 comments:

  1. darn i thought you designed that yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. damn nice it is. i plan to. PLAN.

    and is that all yu have to say bout the blog?
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. September 11. irony. so many things to be thankful for. that the Taliban hasn't taken a liking to Shillong yet,
    not to worry

    ReplyDelete

Followers